The Battiers continue to support several organizations focused on education and youth including:
- Stax Music Academy (Memphis)
- The Bob Ufer Scholarship Fund (University of Michigan)
- Horizons Upward Bound (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- The Boys and Girls Country (Houston)
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Houston (Houston)
The Battier Take Charge Scholarship Program awards four-year college scholarships to deserving young leaders from the greater Detroit, Miami and Houston areas. In partnership with KIPP Academy in Houston and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Miami, the Battiers will provide at-risk students facing economic hardship an opportunity to continue their education at the college or university of their choice. Shane and Heidi believe that the scholarship program will create greater opportunities for children to improve and impact their own destiny.